Monday 5 March 2012


Portfolio Reflections



Sense the first day in the after finishing the foundation courses I have learned a new subjects. Some of the subjects that I have is cultural, art and the reading and writing. But the most difficult subject is the reading and writing. Because it depends on how many words you write and how to summaries. All the subjects are difficult because each day the work in the classes increases more and more so for that we must do the work right away. But the reading and writing subject helped me very well. I think in the future the summarizing will be useful. Sense the teachers give as home work every day I organize my time to study and finish up quickly. Before I enter the courses I have expected that tough work and even before entering the college. In this time I hope to go to the aviation courses by a sponsor chip.    

No comments:

Post a Comment